DIY Elastic Belt
Nobody likes stiff leather cutting into your waistline. I made my own elastic belt, and it’s now the only belt I wear. I lost my first one on the subway, so I made myself another one!
Link for first video is here:
If you’re new to making accessories and apparel, this is a good, simple place to start. Because the sewing is minimal, a sewing machine isn’t required. A needle and thread will do.
1. 1 Yard of 1″ Elastic
2. 1 1″ G-hook
3. 1 1″ Metal Slide
4. Needle / Thread, or Sewing Machine
Did you make an elastic belt? How did it go?
Let me know in the comments below!
Hi, I’m Emily. I approach fashion topics from a designer’s point of view. Fashion designers are vastly under-represented in fashion media. I’m here to give us a voice.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- DIY Elastic Belt
- ⭐ Easy DIY Palazzo Pants with Skirt Overlay (elastic belt) Long culotte trousers cutting and sewing
- DIY Bow Sandals + DIY Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties
- DIY Circle Skirt With Elastic Band And Belt | Circle Skirt sewing Tutorial | Thuy Sewing
- How to Diy Satin Bonnet with Customized Elastic Band #easysatinbonnet# #Comfybonnet#
- DIY Fabric Cord Holder With Button And Elastic #cordholder #cordorganizer #fabriccordholder
- ELASTIC Scrunchies Headband DIY – How to Make Scrunchies Hair Bands for Beginners
- DIY Cotton Headband Tutorial – How To Make A Headband Out Of Fabric
- Simple Headband for Beginners – DIY Headband from Scrap Fabric
- DIY seed bead flower bracelet *EASY*
- DIY Elastic Waist Shorts with Pockets |Vlog #3| Alex Marie
- ELASTIC WAIST JEANS DIY HACK (CHEAP, EASY, & QUICK) | take in the waist of any denim!
- DIY Elastic Dish Covers | a Shabby Fabrics Sewing Tutorial
- DIY Circle Skirt with enclosed elastic waistband. Any age + Any size. Easy!
- DIY Elastic Hair Ties or Hairbands using Fold over elastic // NO SEW
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.