DIY Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties | Cheaper Than Dollar Tree!
Love hair accessories but hate the high cost? In this video, I show you how to make creaseless ribbon hair ties for a fraction of the cost compared to Dollar Tree. At Dollar Tree 5 hair ties sell for $1. Even without the clearance ribbon price, you are still only paying .10-.11 cents per tie! If you can find it on clearance, it becomes even cheaper.
Tie lengths: Cut ribbon to 8 inches for thin to normal hair or 9 inches for thicker hair.
Headbands-Better to measure to fit, but here are some general guidelines:
Babies: 12-14 inches
Children: 15 -17 inches
Adults: 18-20 inches
Join my new Dollar Tree DIYs and Decor group on Facebook! Share your creations, decor, and finds: https://www.facebook.com/groups/103571690108373/
My Social Media Links:
Business requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wonderful Music Custom Made By:
Written/Performed By: Qualah
“Inspired” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- DIY Bow Sandals + DIY Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties
- DIY Ribbon Elastic Hair Ties w/ Fold Over Elastic!
- Elastic Hair Ties- DIY Tutorial-NO SEW
- DIY Elastic Hair Ties or Hairbands using Fold over elastic // NO SEW
- How to make F.O.E elastic hair ties. DIY hair bow tutorial 🎀 laços de fita:
- Multicolor Elastic Hair Bands Spiral Shape Ponytail Hair Ties Rubber Band Hair Rope
- DIY Elastic Headbands and Hair Ties // Fold Over Elastic //
- How to Make No Crease Elastic Hair Ties // FOE // No Sew Hair Ties
- How to Make a Scrunchie | DIY Scrunchie Tutorial
- DIY Fabric Cord Holder With Button And Elastic #cordholder #cordorganizer #fabriccordholder
- Elastic Ribbon For Hair Ties Roll
- Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties Bulk
- GINGHAM SUMMER TOP | Just add elastic and ribbon!
- Elastic Hair Ties Ribbon Hair Bands
- Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.