DIY Fabric Cord Holder With Button And Elastic #cordholder #cordorganizer #fabriccordholder
This easy sewing tutorial makes DIY fabric cord holders from charm packs by using a button and hair elastic for the fastener.
For using velcro as the fastener, see the video https://youtu.be/GqKUoOQjdXo
For using ribbon as the fastener, see the video https://youtu.be/nTwnu_u3JxU
For using button and buttonhole for the fastener, see the video https://youtu.be/EZevxGxaYxI
See full tutorials: https://craftyforhome.com/2021/02/11/diy-fabric-cord-holder-tutorial/
Join us for new exciting ideas for crafts, dairy-free recipes, gardening tips, and travel ideas with family!
Boardwalk by TrackTribe, YouTube Audio Library
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- DIY Cotton Headband Tutorial – How To Make A Headband Out Of Fabric
- Simple Headband for Beginners – DIY Headband from Scrap Fabric
- DIY Bow Sandals + DIY Elastic Ribbon Hair Ties
- How to make F.O.E elastic hair ties. DIY hair bow tutorial 🎀 laços de fita:
- Easy DIY Elastic Jewellery Tutorial – Getting Creative with Stretch Cord
- Knotting elastic cord for jewelry making/DIY
- DIY seed bead flower bracelet *EASY*
- DIY Elastic Hair Ties or Hairbands using Fold over elastic // NO SEW
- DIY LIFE HACK | HOW TO RESIZE JEANS WAIST (Elastic Method) jeans hacks
- How to Make a Scrunchie | DIY Scrunchie Tutorial
- DIY Elastic Belt
- DIY Elastic Dish Covers | a Shabby Fabrics Sewing Tutorial
- How to Make Your Own Bungee Cords—With Links!
- DIY Gathered Midi-Skirt (With Pockets!) | How To Make A Gathered Skirt
- DIY Ribbon Elastic Hair Ties w/ Fold Over Elastic!
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.