DIY Gemstone Stretch Bracelet tutorial. How to make super cute bracelets AND hide your knot!
Quick and easy tutorial on how to make an elastic stretch bracelet. Bracelets look super pretty and professional with a spacer bead and the knot hidden.
I use 8mm gemstone beads with either a sterling silver or 14k gold filled bead. Sterling silver and gold beads are hollowed out so they fit the knot in nice and easy.
These are so nice to wear too! Let me know how you go making them!
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How To Make A Beaded Elastic Bracelet – No Glue, Professional Method – Easy DIY jewelry tutorial
- How to make bracelets with Elastic Cords Strings Easily? | How to secure a beaded bracelet?
- Create Your Own DIY Stretch Bracelet! Jewelry Making – Beading
- Beginners Tutorial How to Make Stretch / Elastic Rings
- How to Secure a Stretch Cord Bracelet
- How to Make a Scrunchie | DIY Scrunchie Tutorial
- Easy DIY Elastic Jewellery Tutorial – Getting Creative with Stretch Cord
- How to make a turban headband | headband tutorial | DIY | Twisted headband tutorial
- DIY Cotton Headband Tutorial – How To Make A Headband Out Of Fabric
- How to make F.O.E elastic hair ties. DIY hair bow tutorial 🎀 laços de fita:
- How to make a beaded elastic bracelet
- How to knot elastic cord – jewelry making basics
- DIY seed bead flower bracelet *EASY*
- How To Make Perfect Bed-sheet | Insert Elastic In Bed-sheet DIY – Tailoring With Usha
- How To Sew Elastic Waist Wide Leg Style Pants/ Very Easy Trousers Cutting And Sewing Tutorial
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.