Elastic Laces Vs Shoe Laces | Are Elastic Laces Bad For Your Running?
Could training and racing with elastic laces in our run shoes actually be bad for our running performance? Well, we’ve got help from a friend of the channel and professional triathlete, Sam Pictor to explain more!
Subscribe to GTN: http://gtn.io/SubscribetoGTN
Check out the GTN Shop: https://gtn.io/Ed
For years now, triathletes have been making use of this cheap and simple piece of equipment, to speed us up on race day…Yes, elastic laces are in many ways a triathlete’s best friend!
An easy way to save valuable time in transition, these simple pieces of elastic thread into your race shoes to replace normal laces. You fasten them at the top and voila – you’re ready to go… pound for pound they’re probably the cheapest way of knocking time off on race day!
But, could training and racing with elastic laces in our run shoes actually be bad for our running performance? Well, we’ve got help from a friend of the channel and professional triathlete, Sam Pictor to explain more!
If you enjoyed this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. 👍
Submit your content here:
If you’d like to contribute captions and video info in your language, here’s the link – https://gtn.io/Ec
Watch more on GTN…
📹 When To Replace Your Running Shoes 👉 https://gtn.io/ReplaceRunShoes
📹 Want more of our running videos? 👉 https://gtn.io/runwithGTN
Music – licensed by Epidemic Sound:
ES_Changli – Ooyy
ES_Melancholy – Ooyy
ES_Too Fast – Ooyy
Photos: © Triathlon / Getty Images
The Global Triathlon Network (GTN) is the world’s biggest triathlon YouTube channel, with new videos every day! GTN is for anyone who loves triathlon: from seasoned triathletes to first-timers – and everyone in between!
With the help of our former pro and Olympic medal-winning team, we’re here to inform, entertain and inspire you to become a better triathlete; including videos on:
– How to swim, bike, and run faster with expert knowledge
– Try our session ideas
– Investigations into wide-ranging topics
– The best triathlon bike tech and gear with pro-know-how
– In-depth, entertaining features from the heart of the sport
– Chat, opinion and interact with us across the channel and on social media!
Join us on YouTube’s best triathlon channel to get closer to the sport and to become a better, faster and fitter triathlete!
Welcome to the Global Triathlon Network.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Assos of Switzerland clothing: http://gtn.io/Assos
BMC Switzerland: http://gtn.io/bmc-bikes
Canyon bikes: http://gtn.io/canyon-bikes
ENVE wheels: http://gtn.io/ENVE-wheels
Felt bicycles: https://gtn.io/Felt
KASK helmets: http://gtn.io/kask
ON Running: http://gtn.io/On-Running
Park Tool: http://gtn.io/parktool
Profile Design: http://gtn.io/profiledesign
Quarq power meters: http://gtn.io/quarq
Team Bath: http://gtn.io/TeamBath
Vision wheels: http://gtn.io/vision
Zipp wheels: http://gtn.io/zipp
YouTube Channel – http://gtn.io/YouTube
Facebook – http://gtn.io/Facebook
Instagram – http://gtn.io/Instagram
Twitter – http://gtn.io/Twitter
Google+ – http://gtn.io/GooglePlus
Strava Club – http://gtn.io/stravaclub
GMBN Tech – http://gmbn.tech/subscribe
GCN Tech – http://gcntech.co/subscribe
EMBN – http://embn.me/subscribe
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Elastic Laces Vs Standard Laces – Which Are Faster For Triathletes?
- Elastic Shoe Laces – Why I Use Them & How To Install Them | Laura : Fat to Fit
- Elastic Running Shoe Laces
- Elastic Shoe Laces Running
- Elastic Laces For Running Shoes Adult
- Elastic Laces For Running Shoes New Balance
- Elastic Laces For Running Shoes
- How to Make Elastic "No-tie" Shoe Laces The Easy Way – BoredParacord.com
- All Elastic Shoe Laces for Sneakers and Sport Shoes
- Elastic Laces Running Shoes
- Elastic Laces Running
- Lock Laces® Installation Instructions – How to Install Your Lock Laces®
- Lock Laces Instructions – How to Install your Lock Laces
- Lock Laces Elastic No Tie Shoe Laces
- Lock Laces Elastic No Tie Shoe Laces Black
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.