How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Ankle
Ace wraps are commonly used in treating ankle sprains. In this tutorial, Dr. Kevin Kirk, orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon at TSAOG Orthopaedics, demonstrates how to apply an ACE wrap to your ankle. The figure of eight wrap technique gives the ankle more support and helps control swelling. Learn more about Dr. Kirk at http://www.tsaog.com/our-physicians/physician/kevin-kirk or call (210) 804-5400 to schedule an appointment a foot and ankle specialist today.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Knee – ACE Wrap Tutorial
- How to apply Elastic Compression for Swelling of the Leg or Ankle
- How to Wrap an Ankle Sprain with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- Sprained Ankle?: How to wrap Ankle Sprains-correct
- How To Wrap An Elastic Bandage: Thumb Sprain
- How to Wrap a Wrist Sprain with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- How to Wrap a Wrist with ACE™ Brand Elastic Bandages
- How to Wrap a Knee Joint with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- Applying a Figure 8 Elastic Bandage to an Ankle
- How to Make Your Jeans Bigger by Inserting Elastic – 3 WAYS FROM VERY EASY TO PROFESSIONAL!
- How to Make an Elastic Headband – TheRibbonRetreat.com
- How to sew a skirt with an elastic waistband
- Elastic Shoe Laces – Why I Use Them & How To Install Them | Laura : Fat to Fit
- How to make bracelets with Elastic Cords Strings Easily? | How to secure a beaded bracelet?
- How To Sew An Elastic Waistband Romper WITH POCKETS From Scratch For Kids & Adults 🔆
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.