How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Knee – ACE Wrap Tutorial
In this tutorial, Dr. David M. Gonzalez, sports medicine specialist with TSAOG Orthopaedics, formerly The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group, demonstrates how to apply an elastic bandage ACE wrap to your knee with the assistance of San Antonio Talons’ player Pierre Turner. ACE wraps are used to apply compression to an injured joint to reduce swelling and alleviate pain. Learn more about TSAOG Orthopaedics physicians, locations and services at https://www.tsaog.com or call (210) 804-5400.
Update 3/3/15: Dr. Gonzalez has retired from private practice, effective February 27th, 2015. Learn more about our available sports medicine specialists: http://www.tsaog.com/our-specialties/sports-medicine
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Ankle
- How to Wrap a Knee Joint with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- How to Wrap an Ankle Sprain with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- How to Wrap a Wrist Sprain with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- How to Wrap a Wrist with ACE™ Brand Elastic Bandages
- How To Wrap An Elastic Bandage: Thumb Sprain
- how to add an elastic waistband // no sew tutorial
- Sprained Ankle?: How to wrap Ankle Sprains-correct
- How to apply Elastic Compression for Swelling of the Leg or Ankle
- Hottest ACE – 207333 3" Elastic Bandage Wrap with Clips, Black
- Beginners Tutorial How to Make Stretch / Elastic Rings
- Cinema 4D Tutorial – Using Soft Body Dynamics to Create an Elastic Ribbon
- How to sew a skirt with an elastic waistband
- How To Sew An Elastic Waistband Romper WITH POCKETS From Scratch For Kids & Adults 🔆
- How to make a turban headband | headband tutorial | DIY | Twisted headband tutorial
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.