How to apply Elastic Compression for Swelling of the Leg or Ankle
Welcome back to this week’s #PTFtip! In this week’s Tip, watch as Scott shows you how to use elastic compression to properly wrap your ankle and leg to help with swelling!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment give us a call at 1-855-PT-First or visit us at www.PhysicalTherapyFirst.com
#PhysicalTherapy #PhysicalTherapyFirst #PTF #PTFtip #APTA #exercise #Baltimore #MD #Maryland #October #Fall #ankle #leg #ankleswelling #legswelling #run #runner
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Ankle
- Sprained Ankle?: How to wrap Ankle Sprains-correct
- How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Knee – ACE Wrap Tutorial
- How to Easily Downsize The Waist in Jeans| No Sewing or Elastic Needed!
- How to Wrap an Ankle Sprain with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- How To Sew Elastic Waist Wide Leg Style Pants/ Very Easy Trousers Cutting And Sewing Tutorial
- How to make bracelets with Elastic Cords Strings Easily? | How to secure a beaded bracelet?
- Applying a Figure 8 Elastic Bandage to an Ankle
- How to Make Your Jeans Bigger by Inserting Elastic – 3 WAYS FROM VERY EASY TO PROFESSIONAL!
- Elastic Shoe Laces – Why I Use Them & How To Install Them | Laura : Fat to Fit
- How to sew a covered elastic
- How to Use ELASTIC THREAD in sewing machine
- How to Survive a Bungee Jumping Accident
- How to Make Your Own Bungee Cords—With Links!
- How To Use Elastic Thread
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.