How to knot elastic cord – jewelry making basics
I mostly use a 0.8mm elastic thread for my bracelets unless the beads are heavy and/or have a large hole (in which case I use a 1mm thread). Note that freshwater pearls usually have a hole size of about 0,6mm so you’ll need a thinner cord if you have these beads in your project.
Find more tutorials and diy craft inspiration at: http://www.craftyowlcafe.com/
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How To Make A Beaded Elastic Bracelet – No Glue, Professional Method – Easy DIY jewelry tutorial
- Stretch Cord Basics- Must Know Monday 7/24/17
- DIY Gemstone Stretch Bracelet tutorial. How to make super cute bracelets AND hide your knot!
- 5 Ways to Attach / Use Elastic | Basics of Sewing #1
- How to Use Elastic Thread
- How to Secure a Stretch Cord Bracelet
- Knotting elastic cord for jewelry making/DIY
- How to make bracelets with Elastic Cords Strings Easily? | How to secure a beaded bracelet?
- Create Your Own DIY Stretch Bracelet! Jewelry Making – Beading
- How To Sew Turban Headbands – Easy Beginners Project- Sewing Lesson – Sew a Headband –
- DIY Cotton Headband Tutorial – How To Make A Headband Out Of Fabric
- How to Make Your Own Bungee Cords—With Links!
- Elastic Shoe Laces – Why I Use Them & How To Install Them | Laura : Fat to Fit
- How to Make Your Jeans Bigger by Inserting Elastic – 3 WAYS FROM VERY EASY TO PROFESSIONAL!
- How to Make Elastic "No-tie" Shoe Laces The Easy Way – BoredParacord.com
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.