How to Make an Elastic Headband – TheRibbonRetreat.com
Learn how to make an adorable elastic headband for any age with this tutorial from Shirley at TheRibbonRetreat.com.
To purchase Fold Over Elastic: http://www.theribbonretreat.com/Catalog/elastic.aspx
To purchase other supplies: http://www.theribbonretreat.com/CatalogOfCategories/toolssupplies.aspx
To purchase FLOWERS: http://www.theribbonretreat.com/CatalogOfCategories/flowers.aspx
*Average Headband Measurements*
Newborn (0-3 months) – 13 inches
3-6 months – 15 inches
6-12 months – 16 inches
Toddler (12 months +) – 17 inches
Teen & Adult – 18 inches
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to Make Elastic "No-tie" Shoe Laces The Easy Way – BoredParacord.com
- How To Sew Turban Headbands – Easy Beginners Project- Sewing Lesson – Sew a Headband –
- DIY Cotton Headband Tutorial – How To Make A Headband Out Of Fabric
- How to Make Your Jeans Bigger by Inserting Elastic – 3 WAYS FROM VERY EASY TO PROFESSIONAL!
- ELASTIC Scrunchies Headband DIY – How to Make Scrunchies Hair Bands for Beginners
- How to make a turban headband | headband tutorial | DIY | Twisted headband tutorial
- How to Make a Scrunchie | DIY Scrunchie Tutorial
- HOW TO MAKE AN OFF SHOULDER DRESS WITH ELASTIC BAND | Cutting & Stitching | Draft, Cut and Sew DIY
- How to make bracelets with Elastic Cords Strings Easily? | How to secure a beaded bracelet?
- How to Apply an ACE Wrap to Your Ankle
- How to Wrap an Ankle Sprain with an Elastic Bandage | Nursing Skill Tutorial
- How To Wrap An Elastic Bandage: Thumb Sprain
- Beginners Tutorial How to Make Stretch / Elastic Rings
- Wide Elastic Headbands with Ruffle Scrunchie Pattern – How to Make Ruffle Hair Band
- How to make a beaded elastic bracelet
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.