How to make bracelets with Elastic Cords Strings Easily? | How to secure a beaded bracelet?
Hi, this is Karen. I am a huge fan of crystal and healing stones and I make handmade jewelry. In this video, I showed you a simple way of making elastic cords bracelets with two cords, three cords, and four cords, and how to tie the knots correctly and tug the strings into the bead hole.
Enjoy your DIY fun!!!
Elastic Cords on eBay, similiar with what I am using (Seller is located in the USA)
*Disclaimer: I am not associated with this seller, not getting any commissions, referrals.
Article with photos instructions:
My Shopify webstores:
www.chakrarina.com ( Ship from the U.S.)
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- DIY Gemstone Stretch Bracelet tutorial. How to make super cute bracelets AND hide your knot!
- How to make a beaded elastic bracelet
- How To Make A Beaded Elastic Bracelet – No Glue, Professional Method – Easy DIY jewelry tutorial
- How to Secure a Stretch Cord Bracelet
- How to Make Your Own Bungee Cords—With Links!
- How to Make Your Jeans Bigger by Inserting Elastic – 3 WAYS FROM VERY EASY TO PROFESSIONAL!
- How to Easily Downsize The Waist in Jeans| No Sewing or Elastic Needed!
- Beginners Tutorial How to Make Stretch / Elastic Rings
- Elastic Shoe Laces – Why I Use Them & How To Install Them | Laura : Fat to Fit
- How to Make a Gathered Skirt: Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern with Belt
- How to make F.O.E elastic hair ties. DIY hair bow tutorial 🎀 laços de fita:
- DIY Cotton Headband Tutorial – How To Make A Headband Out Of Fabric
- How to Make Elastic "No-tie" Shoe Laces The Easy Way – BoredParacord.com
- ELASTIC Scrunchies Headband DIY – How to Make Scrunchies Hair Bands for Beginners
- Wide Elastic Headbands with Ruffle Scrunchie Pattern – How to Make Ruffle Hair Band
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.