Review of Erika's Original elastic parachute nylon watch strap and comparison to generic watch band
Elastic nylon straps are widely touted for how comfortable and adjustable they are.
I tried an Erika’s Original strap on my Omega Seamaster professional 41mm watch to see how it felt. The strap is both expensive and very well-made, which made me interested in trying out a generic strap of the same style to see if it can compare.
The generic’s fabric comes close in quality, but the buckle on my generic was apparently incorrectly assembled, rendering the strap almost useless.
While this type of strap is certainly comfortable, I found the hook and buckle closure system to be difficult to use.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Elastic Apple Watch Band Nylon
- Full Pitch – Shark Tank – The Original Stretchlace S12 E24 P4 ( Watch@ 0.5X or 0.75X )
- Elastic Nylon Apple Watch Band
- Elastic Fabric Nylon Watch Band
- Elastic Nylon Apple Watch Band Pack
- Hidden Gem – the Elastic Watch Strap
- Luff Elastico G2 Elastic (Marine Nationale MN Style) Strap Review
- Elastic Strap Apple Watch Band
- Elastic Band Watch Strap
- Elastic Strap Watch Band
- REVIEW KT TAPE Original Cotton Elastic Kinesiology Theraeputic Tape, Jumbo 125 Foot Uncut Roll, Bla
- 3d Elastic Nylon Strap Ankle Support Brace
- Elastic Strap Watch
- Elastic Watch Band Apple Watch 40mm
- Elastic Watch Band Apple Watch 38mm
Last update 2021-06-27. Price and product availability may change.